Eyelet Products was incorporated in 1953, by Max Coleman and Edward Westphall in Chicago, Illinois. Edward Westphall sold his interest back to the company in 1962. The Dixon, Illinois facility was opened in 1972. Harold Meisner purchased one-third interest in Eyelet Products in the late fifties and sold his interest back to Eyelet in 1985. The Chicago area plant was closed in 1988 and all manufacturing was consolidated at the Dixon Facility. Eyelet Products & Engineering Corp. is privately held and incorporated in the state of Illinois. Jack Coleman started with the company in 1965 and has been President since 1985.